The Australian Federation Party is committed to grassroots, local community engagement for the development of diverse position statements and policy development.
The grassroots communities in every State and Territory will have their own specific needs and ideas and will be reflected clearly and separately on our websites and future electorate specific websites.
Here are just some of the areas we are currently developing:
- the loss of trust in the current political leadership and the self-interest, divisiveness and strategic failures of the major parties.
- for better future handling of the current and next national virus emergency and further attacks on our health, economy and sovereignty.
- to defeat the imminent takeover by foreign interests and overcome the prevalence of elitist thinking.
- the need to breathe new life into the Australian Federation, to reflect the words of Abraham Lincoln to America – “that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth“.
- the need for an agreed vision for Australia based on traditional values, truth, freedom, justice, honesty and the maximum peace, order and good for the people of Australia.
- to agree on strategies, how best to close the huge gap between where we are right now and where we should be.
- to accelerate the empowerment of our vast human resources for strategic thinking, planning and problem-solving.
- to reclaim and rebuild Australia along the lines of that envisioned by the original Australian Constitution.
- for all existing and proposed Commonwealth legislation to be immediately and strategically reviewed as to how well it fits the essential criteria for “peace, order and good” laid down in Section 51 of the original Australian Constitution.
- for freedom of speech, religion and individual rights to be actively pursued and protected and to end “political correctness”
- to move away from the creeping centralism of foreign organisations, individuals and current governing political parties and pursue decentralisation anticipated by the original Australian Constitution by having strong States – and in the process defeat duplication and silo thinking.
- to immediately review all foreign covenants, agreements and declarations as to how well they match the original Australian Constitution and a national blueprint to rebuild the Country and its Sovereignty and in the meantime to cease and de-fund all work on agendas and ideologies that usurp national powers, interests and sovereignty.
- to accelerate decentralisation in the States in favour of stronger local Councils, communities and regions.
- for Upper House reforms – where membership is by elected regional representatives, not party-run politicians and the removal of ministries from the senate and upper houses nationally so they return to being a house of review.
As part of the above we are currently developing a new and comprehensive Families policy that will incorporate the extended family and support the fundamental rights and needs of all Australian families.
We are also developing business policies. We believe in small and medium business being an integral part of Australia’s future to provide secure jobs, rebuild the country and get us out of the financial position the country is in after we are released from the COVID-19 lockdown.
We have to Rebuild Australia’s self-reliance, including rebuilding manufacturing, reducing the cost of energy, value adding to minerals and resources, including agricultural, refining our own fuel, overcoming the water shortage issues across the nation by managing the abundance of water we have by capturing it where it is in surplus to deliver it to where it is needed to expand our agricultural output to Australia and the World.
We need to stop selling off the farm and re-claim what we can.
These are just a few of the many positions we are taking and policy areas we are committed to and we will ensure the communities of Australia will have local and regional input to the financial and other strategies required Nationally.